Low Testosterone Male Hormonal Evaluation
Your hormones are responsible for maintaining the best quality of living and optimal function.
Abnormal hormonal levels can have a wide impact to your health including weight gain, physical impairments, poor quality of sleep, low mood, impaired sexual health, and risk of medical diseases.
What Is Low-T?
Testosterone levels can decrease as men age but when levels become too low, men can have a variety of symptoms including feeling tired, loss of bone and muscle strength and hair loss.
Testosterone is one of the most important male hormones, called androgens, that men make.
The Male Hormone Evaluation Consultation includes:
When you have symptoms of low testosterone [low T], you can see an Aspirational Health provider who will perform:
- Detailed history to find out what may be causing the low T.
- Assess for physical impairments, sexual function, and other medical diseases.
- Check labs to evaluate your testosterone levels
- Review and discuss whether treatment for low T is required and options of treatment available.
- Develop a follow up plan of care.
Please Note: We DO NOT prescribe bioidentical hormones. We will only prescribe FDA regulated prescriptions IF your clinical provider determines that you meet appropriate clinical criteria for testosterone deficiency.