Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Consultation
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [ME/CFS] is a disorder that causes unexplained and persistent fatigue, and sometimes overwhelming fatigue. The condition can impair significant aspects of living including physical health, emotional wellbeing, and financial health.
What Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
While the exact cause of CFS is unknown, a host of possible causes have been proposed including viral illness, COVID 19, mental health problems, sleep disruption, hormonal imbalances, and genetic factors.
The Aspirational Health CFS Consultation includes
- A detailed review of your medical history to understand possible causes, effects, and presence of unknown medical conditions.
- Comprehensive lab work to understand your risk factors and presence of unidentified medical conditions.
- Recognition of CFS as a real illness and development of a comprehensive treatment plan which may include:
- Medical treatment of existing and unknown medical conditions
- Lifestyle enhancement planning
- Diet management
- Sleep improvement
- Mental health treatment
- Close follow up
The goal of treatment for CFS is to reduce symptoms of the condition and help improve your quality of life.
Treatment is individualized to address the symptoms that are most bothersome to you and impair your ability to manage your daily living.