What Are Physical Exams?
Physical exams are comprehensive assessments by a trained medical professionals.
Types Of Physical Exams We Offer
Physicals for occupational health and OSHA.
Physicals for athletes involved in sports activities.
Business Executive Physicals
Executive physicals for corporate clients.
We provide physical exams for students.
Physicals for pre-operative clearance.
Physicals for DMV requirements.
We are currently unable to offer DOT, FAA, Immigration Physicals. However this service may be available in the future.
What Does A Physical Consist Of?
A comprehensive physical will involve the following:
- Detailed Review of Medical History
- Detailed Reviewed of all pertinent Medications, Social and Family History and Review of Systems
- Vital Exams
- Visual Acuity
- Comprehensive multisystem exam including Head, Ear, Nose and Throat, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Musculoskeletal and Neurological exam
- Labs and Urine Testing as necessary
- Drug Urine Testing as Required.
- Comprehensive plan of care and education and counseling
- Completion of required forms and paperwork.
How Long Do Physical Exams Take
Physical exam time may depend on the type of physical performed ranging from 20 to 40 minutes.